Sunday, July 26, 2009

Most of the folks in groups like the CFR don’t know what is going on either


Reactie Fitts:

Christy:

You said:

If you were in the Bush administration, doesn’t that make you more connected with power than 99.9% of the public?

=====

I would say it would make me more connected that 95% of the people who operate on the overt side of the economy. I would be more connected that may who operate on the covert, however they would have had a lot of knowledge about what is really going on that those who operate on the overt would not — even towards the top.

You said:

It doesn’t sound reasonable to speculate on what shadowy figures at the National Institute of Health or in societies desiring population reduction are planning. Shouldn’t you just know, via your connections?
=====

Nope. See http://www.dunwalke.com. I spent 11 years in litigation with the federal government. That gives me lots of very good sources that I did not have before. However, that means that members of the CFR etc are going to be careful what they say to me, particularly now that I am in the media. Net net, I think my sources of information are far superior than they were. However limited when it comes to my old contacts. Most of the folks in groups like the CFR don’t know what is going on either.

You said:

Also,… isn’t there a fairly famous clip of Bush Sr. using the phrase New World Order? He was the head of the CIA. All of this doesn’t add up. Of course there are conspiracies among powerful people, but you’re writing like someone at the bottom of the power structure.
=====

Good heavens. If I was at the bottom I would never writing this blog. I would be dead. It takes a lot of resources and connections to stay alive as I have and do what I do. That said, people at the bottom have a lot of perspective that people in the middle do not have. I do not feel as I am of any particular group. Rather, I try to use my skills as a portfolio and investment strategist to look at the world whole and be an honest broker to all, albeit I am limited by working in English only.

The question before is: How do we develop new economic models for planet Earth and an investment strategy to shift from where we are to something that places all life at the center?

Catherine