Wednesday, July 22, 2009

common purpose - the human kind consistently creep into awful calamities.


The "Witch Doctor" verdiept zich in Common Purpose en verbaasd zich:

"The Witch Doctor feels the time has come to inform all readers of this blog what she has been doing for over three months.

In December of this year I had a very uneasy feeling about “The Leadership Agenda” that was percolating through the NHS. Alongside this was another equally uneasy feeling about The Third Sector. I decided to look into this further and was astonished to find a charity called “Common Purpose” which seems to train leaders was linked to a very bizarre conspiracy theory.

I had never heard of Common Purpose.

I don’t believe much in Conspiracies.

But I do believe in the dangers of Creep.

The Human Kind consistently creep into awful calamities.

I decided to investigate Common Purpose from scratch, but My Black Cat kept jumping up and down about conspiracies.

I had to throw a gallon of water over her!

However, I am developing a distinct feeling of unease of about this charity which has affiliations everywhere and yet most people, like myself, had never heard of it.

I find it difficult to shrug off this feeling of unease.

The time has come for me to share my information with you so you can make up your own mind about it and perhaps also question why this country now seems to need so many people to be trained as leaders.

Who exactly are those thousands of people going to be leading?

Where to?

What for?"